• Producing final review for recommendation of payment to the client.
• Accepting and keying bills into the system for all clients
• Reviewing pertinent Workers Compensation rules and regulations and complete data entry of medical bills.
• Processing bills received from our clients within definitive time frames with the resultant product of the highest quality attainable.
• High school diploma required. College degree preferred
• 1-3 year’s data entry experience in medical claims and/or billing.
• Ability to work in a high production environment.
• 10 key speed of 10,000 characters per hour with accuracy.
• Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9, and CPT coding required.
• Specific industry experience desirable.
• Background in state worker’s compensation fee schedules.
Genex is an equal opportunity, at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Use Verbal Communication
Evaluate Customer Billing Requirement