To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plano, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant to the President and CEO
Community Hospital Corp • Plano, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Executive Assistant to the President and CEO
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high-level assistance to the CEO. Supports the Board of Directors and enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support as well as representing the executives to others. Is responsible for managing the corporate team of Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants and the Front Desk Receptionist.
High School Diploma required
Some college highly desirable
College degree preferred
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to proactively anticipate the needs of busy executives in a fast paced environment with multiple and shifting priorities.
- Ability to execute and coordinate multiple ongoing projects.
- Experience working with high-level executives and Board members.
- Proficient in writing and maintaining meeting minutes and Board communication.
- Ability to focus on internal and external customers by establishing and maintaining effective relationships by gaining trust and respect.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness during change and to adapt to change with a positive attitude.
- Proficient ability to coordinate and execute ongoing projects and tasks.
- Proficient PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Google Suites.
- Ability to manage and work collaboratively with the internal administrative team.
Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Google applications, Organization, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Complex and Extensive Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication.
7-10 years Executive Assistant Experience. Experience working with a Board of Directors is required.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel. Prepares expense reports.
- Produces information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Oversee arrangements for all board meeting facilities, invitations, catering, accommodations and amenities.
- Takes minutes at all board and board committee meetings. Prepares minutes for approval, and maintain permanent record of official minutes and other proceedings of the Board serving as recorder and repository of the official record of the Board
- Collaborates with CEO and office staff on various on-going projects.
- Manages office activities, coordinates office assignments, furniture needs and relocations, as needed.
- Schedule and coordinate conference calls with internal and external customers.
- Reconcile and prepare monthly Visa and cash expense reports.
- Responds to or redirects emails.
- Communicates appropriately with high level board members and other customers through verbal and written communication.
- Prepares detailed and visually sophisticated presentations and report using Microsoft Office and Google applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists with the recruitment of and associated training of support personnel.
- Serves as an administrative resource for administrative assistants in member hospitals and internally.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Cooperating with other support staff in maintaining office and phone duties.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- This position supervises corporate administrative staff and the front desk receptionist.
- Upholds and supports the company's mission, goals, and objectives.
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.