Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for an End User Support Technician to work in Fidelity’s Enterprise Infrastructure in Boston, MA.
The End User Support Technician will provide dedicated, in person, technology, efficiency and partnership support services to Fidelity’s Investment Management associates. The End User Support Technician is responsible for delivering the highest level of performance, productivity, innovation and preventative support for Fidelity’s end user computing product offerings. Individual must be customer obsessed, adaptive to change and have the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment.
If you have the experience and expertise with a passion for End User Computing, a career in High Touch Services at Fidelity may be right for you!
The Expertise we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline preferred or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years working in an enterprise environment, solving Windows 7, Windows 10, MacOS and iOS, virtual and cloud solutions
- 1 – 3 years’ experience supporting a Citrix environment preferred
- 1 – 3 years’ experience supporting multi-media and video conferencing hardware and events
- Microsoft Window10 certification, Apple certification preferred or attained within 6 months
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office 2016, O365 and Office for Mac
- 1-2 years financial industry experience is helpful
- Experience working in an enterprise AD environment
- Strong customer service, oral and written communication skills
- Experience installing software, patches, SW updates on desktops
- Ability to work easily as a member of a team or independently; prioritize workflow based on urgency and customer requirements
- You are able to lift 50 pounds
The Purpose of Your Role
In this role, the Technician works in collaboration with other members of the Fidelity business and End User Computing community to:
- Provide technology support for onsite and remote associates by resolving moderately complex to highly complex technical issues and problems.
- Demonstrate an experienced ability to manage the needs of multiple requests to build an effective schedule and optimally adapt to changing that schedule on short notice as situations change.
- Ability to provide hardware support, printer support, application, collaboration software and mobile support on Windows, Apple, HP and Cisco platforms
- Collaborates with 3rd level support teams and across the organization to solve highly complex issues and identify technology solutions.
- Support IT projects, including but not limited to: office moves, data recovery, hardware and software testing, product migrations and delivery, offsite event support, home office support, etc.
- Provide desktop support by identifying, tracking, troubleshooting and resolving requests\incidents.
- Serves as authority in all service areas including Windows 10, hardware platforms, mobile devices, phone systems, printers, application deployments and other technologies.
- Provides support to a myriad of corporate and BYOD mobile devices using both android and iOS.
- Addresses customer expectations and meets customer requests for complex/multiple services
- Proactively identifies potential areas that may cause future problems
- Eliminates common problems before advancing issues to the next level then break complex issues into appropriate parts in order to understand the issues at hand as well as the needs of the customer
- Maintains hardware inventories and software procurement for desktops and laptops.
- Coordinates new user access and systems setup with various support groups
The Skills You Bring
- Experience demonstrating proficiency installing, fixing and supporting laptops, MacBook’s, PCs, iPads and business critical applications for Executives in large, multi-location, corporate environment via 1:1 desk side visits, phone, chat and remote.
- Experience demonstrating proficiency supporting Windows 7, Windows 10, MacOS, MS Office 2016, Office365
- Experience demonstrating proficiency supporting end user collaboration tools, such as Microsoft SharePoint, Teams, and Skype for Business, and Cisco video conferencing technologies
- Experience demonstrating proficiency supporting mobile devices utilizing iOS and Android operating systems.
- Experience demonstrating proficiency working independently, with minimal guidance. Ability to identify and resolve key issues using partial or conflicting data and pattern recognition. Ability to take a broad perspective to problems to identify and detail new, less obvious solutions.
- Clear and innovative thinker, with excellent collaboration and communications skills.
- Mobile Platform : Mobile Iron, Intune
- Core Infrastructure : Active Directory
The Value You Deliver
The End User Support Technician plays a key role in ensuring investment professionals succeed in navigating business challenges by understanding their technology needs, delivering efficiency tools, collaboration services and technology support.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skillset and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource.
For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to End User Support Technician.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to End User Support Technician.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.