Are you an experienced Home Health RN looking for a new opportunity with Community Memorial Hospital?
VCU Health Community Memorial Hospital is proud to serve the people who live and work in our communities. When we opened our doors in 1954, we began our mission to improve the health of our communities...a mission we proudly carry on today.
Home Health RN:
• Assess patients’ condition during every visit and chart your observations
• Perform evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review
• Administer medication as prescribed by the patient’s Physician
- Unencumbered RN license in Virginia
- 1-2 years of recent clinical experience (infusion administration, wound care/dressing application, venipuncture skills, lab draws, nursing care and assessments)
- Valid DL and auto insurance
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday, 8– 4:30 PM , with rotating weekends and holidays (includes hospice)
- Friday - Monday Weekend call, 4:30PM to 8 AM Friday - Monday
- Employees who do not work the weekend will cover 1-2 nights of weekday call M-Th from 4:30pm to 8am
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary starting at $33-37/hr (mileage reimbursement)
- Benefits offered, medical, dental, and life insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
If you are interested in applying to this RN Case Manager position, please click Apply now for immediate consideration.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Home Health RN
Healthcare Support staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
In Fusion Enterprise Control System
Intravenous (Iv) Fusions