To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Business Office Manager - The Villages of Dallas
Ensign Services • Dallas, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Assistant Business Office Manager
- Responsible for all Accounts Receivable
- Participate actively in assuring all new admission meet appropriate financial criteria
- Obtain and maintain all financial information regarding each Resident. Make sure all accounts are properly maintained accordingly to policies and procedures.
- Make sure Facility Census record keeping is properly maintained and balanced on a daily basis.
- Make sure all Private, Semi-Private and Applied Income monies are collected by the 5th of each month.
- Reconcile all accounts using the appropriate worksheets and accounting software, and assure that all accounts are kept current.
- Assure all accounts 60 days and older are properly monitored and collected.
- Responsible for proper and timely completion of 3618’s & 3619’s.
- Responsible for all Private and Hospice Billing
- Facilitate and coordinate with the Administrator the tracking of Medicaid applications and annual renewals.
- Responsible for all deposits, Trust Fund, LTC policies, Census, petty cash, office supplies & correspondence.
- Coordinate and facilitate weekly aging reviews with the Administrator
- Prepare for and participate in Monthly Aging reviews with the Administrator, Business Office Manager and or Regional Business Office Manager
- Models a service attitude towards others, takes ownership in solving problems and takes the initiative to make things better, is friendly and courteous to residents, patients and co-workers
- Back up BOM to maintain accurate census in accounting software daily
- Mail monthly statements and assist with mailing collection letters
- Assist with A/R reports, A/R and insurance verification's
- Assist with performing month end close procedure timely and accurately
- Other duties assigned
- Business Office Management in SNF setting: 1year (Required)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Medicare, Medicaid, HMO, Hospice Collections and month end: 1 year
- Previous Business Office Management experience in a skilled nursing setting is required.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, HMO, Hospice Collections, & Month End Closing
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and can prioritize and complete work timely
- Knowledge of verifying payor sources and posting payments to various systems
- The ability to work across departments to achieve positive outcomes for residents and families
- Knowledge of state and federal nursing home guidelines, including trust fund management
- Experience working in a high volume long term care environment is critical
- Experience in computerized accounting systems and MS Office
- Ability to relate positively, effectively and appropriately with residents, families, community members, volunteers and other facility staff
Will you pledge to live CAPLICO?
The Villages of Dallas’ commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our culture? Are you an Assistant Business Office Manager (ABOM) who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care.
Accountability: We strive for quality of life and reach for high standards as a team.
Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It’s simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking: If something makes sense, we’re willing to give it a try.
Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents.
Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to residents.
We would love to meet you and hear your pledge to live CAPLICO with us.
In addition to hiring an Assistant Business Office Manager (ABOM) who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
The Villages of Dallas
550 E Ann Arbor Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75216
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at ensignservices.jobs.net/joi
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.