Grow with us in our Cincinnati?facility as a Production Associate! ?With your can-do, go-getter, team-player work ethic, we are positive you will fit right in. To be successful in this role, you could certainly use a positive attitude and willingness to learn while preparing some of the world's most favorite products. You will also collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives, and be a part of the united values and winning culture. At Kellogg's, we eat what we like and we do what we love!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Keep the team organized - As the Executive Administrative Assistant to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for calendar management, creating and formatting executive-level presentations and correspondence, and completing expense reports.
* Employee Engagement and Recognition - You will lead and coordinate various internal and external activities to enhance employee recognition and engagement
* Community Relations & Plant Visits - You'll be the point of contact for all external relations and external and internal plant visits.
* Administrative support - You will serve as a support resource for the SLT and all departments, taking on projects and assisting in various department administrative tasks.
* Ordering Supplies - You will be responsible for ordering general office supplies as well as maintaining the budget
* Coordinate travel - You will assist the Plant Manager and Senior Leadership Team with any of their travel needs
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
* Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
* High proficiency with MS Office, including MS Teams
* High School Diploma or GED with substantial work experience supporting senior management
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter - not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back with you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our?How We Hire page?to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellogg interview.
If we can help you with a reasonable accommodation throughout the application or hiring process, [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Plant Admin Assistant
ABOUT KELLOGG COMPANY
Kellogg Company?is a multibillion-dollar company with over 30 thousand employees all over the globe. We are proud to make delicious foods that people love - foods that you grew up with like Frosted Flakes, Cheez It, Eggo, Pop-Tarts, Crunchy Nut, Pringles, as well as innovative foods such as MorningStar Farms, RX bar, and Noodles. Our?KValues?and?BetterDays?commitments are at the core of who we are, what we believe and what brings us together. We're proud to say we've been awarded with Fortune's "World's Most Admired Companies", DiversityInc's "Top 50 Companies for Diversity", Newsweek's "Most Loved Workplaces", and many more awards that you can check out?here.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion?has been part of our DNA since the beginning. Clearly stated in our Code of Ethics "we have respect for individuals of all backgrounds, capability and opinions." We believe that equity is more than leveling the playing field. It is making sure barriers, both tangible and intangible, are removed. Interested in the numbers? We hold ourselves accountable with our?yearly Features report.
Kellogg is proud to offer industry competitive?Total Health benefits?(Physical, Financial, Emotional, and Social) that vary depending on region and type of role. Be sure to ask your recruiter for more information!
THE FINER PRINT
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to provide an inclusive work environment, a seat for everyone at the table, and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding our efforts to advance Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, please visit our website here.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this link.
Let's create the future of food,
Kellogg is taking bold next steps on its portfolio transformation journey by separating its North American cereal and plant-based foods businesses by the end of 2023, resulting in three independent public companies, each better positioned to unlock their full standalone potential. Learn more at UnleashingOurPotential.com.
- Employee Engagement
- Microsoft Office