Crown Point Christian Vilage- Christian Horizons (CH) has grown from one nursing home over 50 years ago to one of the largest faith-based not-for-profits in the country with 13 communities across 4 states. The CH family of ministries also includes Senior Care Pharmacy, CareLink nurse-guided care and Safe Haven Hospice. Experience a new pathway to senior living – a future in which older adults thrive.
We offer a place to live your faith, a place to grow and be valued. As a faith-based organization, we strive to provide resident-centered, cost-effective health care programs and services to each and every resident in our community.
We are seeking a Dietary Aide to provide accurate and timely food service to meet Residents’ needs in compliance with federal, state, local, and corporate requirements.
- Competitive Wages
- PathwayPay (daily pay) – Get your pay, when you need it.
- Generous PTO Program
- Health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life (employer paid), Short & Long Term Disability, Group Accident, and Critical Illness
- 403(b) & Flex Spending
- Employee Assistant Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts and Other Perks
Part-time Dining Services Aide
- Assist in preparing, covering and labeling food.
- Maintain dietary equipment in a safe, sanitary manner.
- Set up trays and food service carts accurately and timely.
- Ensure quality customer service to the Residents, families, and staff the department serves.
- Follow written and oral directions as given by supervisor.
- Follow material safety data sheets (MSDS) in observing waste disposal procedures and safe use of all cleaning products.
- Foster self-respect and a feeling of worth in each Resident by consistent kindness, understanding, and patience in their care.
- Use proper care and use of equipment and waste disposal procedures in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Participate in in-services and activities as required.
- Come to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality.
- Consistently work cooperatively with Residents, staff, volunteers, and families to ensure Residents are receiving the best quality care.
- Observe all community policies and procedures, including but not limited to safety, infection control, Residents’ rights, and those contained in the employee handbook.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all protected health information whether electronic, written, or oral exposed to either during the course of assigned duties or as a result of an incidental disclosure.
- Apply the Minimum Necessary Standard in all matters related to Residents’ protected health information.
- 18 years of age required.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Able to follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively and deal tactfully with personnel, Residents, families, and visitors.
- Pass background check before and during employment, as defined by Christian Horizons’ background check policy, with no disqualifications by committing or attempting to commit one or more of the offenses defined within.
Post to CareerBuilder#CB
Material Safety Data Sheet