BBU IT Procurement analyst will be responsible to manage the request, purchasing, and invoice processes to procure necessary IT equipment and services at a cost-effective cost. He or she will work closely with various levels of management throughout the company along with Procurement team to facilitate the full procurement cycle from requests through invoice and payment. The ideal candidate will have both an internal customer centric mindset and strategic sourcing/cost management expertise, with a broad knowledge of IT related hardware, software and services.
- Minimum of Associates degree or higher in business or related discipline.
- Experience in purchasing, accounts payable, accounting related positions.
- Experience in IT and IT procurement: equipment, software licenses and support contracts, and services.
- Comfort level with a very high volume, fast paced operation in a time sensitive environment.
- Excellent interpersonal & problem solving skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, Excel and Power Point for providing purchase and vendor analyses, excel and/or PowerPoint presentations for management.
- Proficiency in automated Purchasing and Inventory systems, Oracle EBS preferred.
- Limited travel required.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.