To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockville, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ServiceNow Engineer - Senior
Octo Consulting Group • Rockville, MD
Posted 10 days ago
Our team is what makes Octo great. At Octo you'll work beside some of the smartest and most accomplished staff you'll find in your career. Octo offers fantastic benefits and an amazing workplace culture where you will feel valued while you perform mission critical work for our government. Voted one of the region’s best places to work multiple times, Octo is an employer of choice!
Octo requires a Senior ServiceNow Engineer that will support the development and configuration of a variety of areas including, but not limited to ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, HR, Security Ops, GRC. The engineer will perform testing, documentation, user training (for staff to maintain the applications after deployment) and implementation. The engineer must be able to configure ServiceNow applications to meet customer requirements and enhancement requests to support the global deployment of Discovery and integration with the ServiceNow CMDB. The engineer will follow change management process and will develop design documentation for all deployments. The engineer will comply with ServiceNow best practices and maintain system compliance. If necessary, the engineer can provide rotational off-hour support as required to address production issues.
- ServiceNow development supporting IT service management that includes: service desk/incident management, service request and service catalog, change management, configuration management, asset management, knowledge management and problem management;
- ServiceNow development supporting other IT and non-IT process automation;
- ServiceNow platform patching and version upgrades and working closely with Security team to obtain ATO when needed;
- ServiceNow platform integration with other IT tools,
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or other relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience with ServiceNow
- Knowledge of ITIL and in-depth knowledge of and experience engineering ServiceNow platforms.
- Expertise with ServiceNow modules and workflows in support of ongoing operations and continuous improvement initiatives for service desk/incident management, service request and service catalog, change management, CM, asset management, KM, and problem management.
- Experience providing operational end user support in troubleshooting and resolving ServiceNow issues, managing access, generating reports, and completing catalog tasks.
Octo Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Octo Consulting Group’s commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment.
For more information please visit: