To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Manager-Corporate Solutions-Boston, MA
JLL • Boston, MA
Posted 6 days ago
We are currently seeking an Account Manager to lead a Corporate Solutions relationship with a premier, Life Sciences focused higher education institution based in Boston, MA. With real estate typically being one of the top three costs for most organizations, having the right real estate partner is critical to performance. Real estate strategy, well-delivered, can provide significant cost savings to our clients.
Our Corporate Solutions platform not only promotes greater operational efficiency and reduces delivery risk, but also creates additional value, allowing for innovation and collaboration on all assignments regardless of size. Through delivery of integrated services including transactions, project management, property and facility management and lease administration JLL enables the elimination of redundant activities and the excessive oversight and gaps that may occur when managing multiple providers. The outcome is greater efficiency, risk management and sustainability for our clients.
The Account Manager is accountable for developing and implementing a strategic account plan which delights our client and ensures a healthy long-term relationship. The Account Manager anticipates client needs, delivers to outperform on key performance indicators and builds financial plans to exceed growth and profitability targets. The Account Manager creates and manages high performing teams, which stay engaged and thriving. With an understanding of JLL’s strategic initiatives, the Account Manager can translate emerging thought leadership, products and services into viable client and business opportunities.
Primary responsibilities include:
Delivering High Client Satisfaction
- Aligns with client on key priorities and executes a strategic account plan that delivers against those priorities
- Communicates well at an executive level, but also deeply knowledgeable in operational detail and able to engage tactically as required.
- Lead large initiatives as well as rolling up sleeves on smaller projects ensuring service delivery is high quality and exceeds client expectations
- Anticipates needs, responds to client issues in an expedient and professional manner
- Builds lasting relationships quickly
Building and Managing High Performing Teams
- Hires, attracts and retains a team of top talent employees; improves team performance through regular coaching and feedback; provides recognition
- Understands client’s key business drivers; focuses the team to ensure those priorities are aligned with our deliverables
- Embodies the firm’s values and core behaviors of collaboration, integrity and excellence
- Advances the firm’s diversity and inclusion priorities by focusing on hiring, rotation and promotion
- Identify and groom successor candidates to Account Manager role
Achieving Financial Results
- Develops the budget, manages to ensure plan is met or exceeded in growth and profitability
- Retains all appropriate business lines and expands business beyond existing product lines or geographies
- Develops compliance program to mitigate risk, ensures A/R is maintained within requirements
Drives the Sales Strategy & Contributes to the Growth of JLL
- Proactively identifies areas to incorporate innovation into account operations
- Proactively identifies opportunities for expansion and cross selling
- Creates and delivers effective, executive level reporting
- Adept at leading competitive contract renewals in partnership with Solutions Development
- Proactively reaches out to other accounts to ensure leading practices are being delivered
- Becomes internal reference for best in class service delivery
- Recognizes opportunities for account growth, articulates the JLL value proposition and ensures best practice implementation across the delivery platform
- 10+ years of leadership experience in Account Management, Facilities Management, and Energy Management in a life science environment
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred
- An expert in the corporate real estate industry, with track record of exceptional performance
- Global experience – has lived or worked in multiple regions, or succeeded in prior leadership roles with global responsibility
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.