A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our System Architecture team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance PwC’s system capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, you’ll use enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map PwC capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The Digital Integration - Automation Platform Engineering Team is responsible for serving as strategic business partners across IT and other functional units as well as the lines of service. The primary focus of this team is to identify trends in performance of qualitative and quantitative data related to IT Operations and propose innovative solutions/services to IT leadership and business stakeholders.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT architecture and engineering designs and domains.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Working in Product Lifecycle, monitor product performance, influence vendor product roadmaps on behest of PwC needs;
- Establishing vendor technical escalations and ongoing operational relationship management and publish and maintain technical industry leading practice documentation;
- Participating in internal and external audits;
- Managing platforms to adhere to solutions architecture standards, defining infrastructure requirements and delivery support to provide guidance to project teams including setup, configuration, maintenance, testing new releases;
- Managing capacity plan and business continuity processes;
- Collaborating with global teams to combine management and oversight of all local instances under single platform management team;
- Onboarding products and providing product knowledge support to include product documentation analytics & reporting;
- Understanding version support adherence and roadmap planning;
- Interacting with, and providing product education to various support teams (L1-L4 support);
- Licensing management to include allocating licenses, tracking, provisioning for invoices and maintaining usage reports;
- Supporting End-user for help desk to resolve issues and global support for technical installation packages and coordination of technical activities;
- Managing UiPath infrastructure, including deployment, upgrades, monitoring, maintenance, and support,
- Working independently to evaluate and support strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area;
- Collaborating across territories, functions and disciplines to influence sphere of technology in use of innovation and incorporate into architectural design;
- Participating in application solutions including planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues, and application rationalization;
- Collaborating with Solution Architects and Developers to provide technical design guidance to align with strategy and applicable technical standards;
- Working within and lead efforts in Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative and waterfall to support the success of the larger IT organization;
- Building relationships and learning rapidly to achieve objectives including taking advantage of new technologies, concepts and business models;
- Demonstrating a history of staying current in emerging technology trends; and,
- Leveraging business knowledge and interpersonal abilities to build, maintain, and influence relationships with senior leaders in IT and stakeholders.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.