Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
The Maintenance Manager is a maintenance position that supports safe and cost effective manufacturing operations by competently scheduling, planning, and ensuring effective completion/documentation of proactive, predictive, preventive, and corrective maintenance activities on all of the plant’s significant equipment assets. Qualified candidates must possess a thorough understanding of industrial manufacturing operations, enterprise resource planning, equipment maintenance requirements, and computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS).
- Drive a zero EHS incident culture and immediately correct unsafe conditions or employee actions with 100% compliance to Pactiv’s established safety and environmental policies, programs, and procedures.
- Effectively staff and manage the plant’s maintenance department employees. Includes objective setting, providing daily direction and feedback as appropriate in addition to managing employee performance, morale, training/certification, and OSHA regulatory compliance (lockout/tagout, personal protective equipment, ladder safety, electrical safety, machine shop/tool safety, and powered vehicle safety).
- Ownership of CMMS asset hierarchy and preventive maintenance requirements. Includes all facilities, production/support equipment, and tooling.
- Daily ownership of CMMS work order flow, scheduling, and documentation. Includes assigning work orders to available maintenance resources, reviewing completions status, and closing work orders.
- Interact with all CMMS work requesters as required to clarify work order scope to help ensure proper and timely work order completion.
- Work closely with plant engineering, maintenance, production, scheduling, contractors, and MRO storeroom as required to plan, schedule, and execute all maintenance work on a 24/7 schedule in order to maximize equipment reliability, OEE, and minimize cost/waste. Includes proactive, predictive, preventive, and corrective maintenance.
- Effectively manage all maintenance related budgets and the MRO parts storeroom.
- Accurately estimate times and costs of maintenance work, except shift/emergency repairs, to include labor and parts/materials costs.
- Assist in the CMMS planning and execution of capital projects and equipment upgrades.
- Run a weekly CMMS planned maintenance scheduling meeting to include plant engineering, maintenance, production, and scheduling resources as required to ensure effectiveness.
- Attend all Tier II meetings and utilize the Pactiv Business System in addition to mean time between failure (MTBF) and root cause analysis problem solving techniques to drive continuous improvement.
- Work in a fast paced, collaborative, and lean manufacturing environment that encourages all employee to identify and permanently eliminate waste through effective use of the Pactiv Business System.
High school graduate or equivalent required.3+ years of maintenance experience working with industrial production and/or support equipment such as electromechanical drive trains, compressed air, hydraulics, vacuum, and process water systems is required.Demonstrated experiencing effectively managing salary and/or hourly employees is required. Includes objective setting, providing daily direction and feedback as appropriate in addition to managing employee performance, morale, training/certification, and OSHA regulatory compliance (lockout/tagout, personal protective equipment, ladder safety, electrical safety, machine shop/tool safety, and powered vehicle safety).Demonstrated experience working with a CMMS such as Maintenance Connection, MP2, Maximo, etc. is preferred.Demonstrated experience working with SAP is preferred.Demonstrated proficiency working with MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word) is required.Strong written and verbal communications skills with all levels of the organization including contractors and vendors is required.Proactive and self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to schedule, manage, and complete multiple work assignments and projects concurrently with minimal supervision.Demonstrated proficiency reading/interpreting mechanical drawings is preferred.Must be able to acquire and maintain a lift truck license within 60 days of hire/promotion. Able to safely lift up to 50 pounds.Able to safely work in a moderately conditioned, industrial process manufacturing environment.
Located about 9 miles from Augusta, GA, Beech Island is an unincorporated community in Aiken County, South Carolina. According to tradition, the community was first named 'Beech Highland' on account of its lofty elevation, and over time the H was dropped, causing the present name to be adopted.The plant is actually in Jackson, SC and is about 10 miles from the famous Augusta National Golf Course, home to the Masters Tournament. Pactiv Evergreen
is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Manager
. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
#LI-TM1 'IND1P' #CB1
- Business Process Improvement
- Compressed Air
- Employee Performance Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning