The Senior Manager Leadership Development & Learning provides sound leadership and management for the development of effective leadership and a deep pool of diverse and talented employees to achieve Neovia’s business objectives.
L&D Strategy Development and Implementation:
- Manage the execution of strategic L&D initiatives that address the learning and development needs of Neovia by utilizing best practices in learning strategy development in alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Integrates L&D strategy with other HR-sponsored programs as a key element of an integrated talent model (e.g., Talent Acquisition strategy, Neovia’s Talent Review Process).
- Acts as an internal advisor on Learning & Development (including training and onboarding initiatives) and appropriately challenges and influences stakeholders on alternative solutions.
- Liaises with key internal clients and business partners to translate business performance needs into learning and development solutions (e.g., instructor-led management trainings, leadership development rotational program, etc.).
Learning & Development Development:
- Improves organizational effectiveness through the development and deployment of learning solutions to enhance leadership, improve productivity, and drive a learning culture.
- Leads the development and implementation of learning curricula essential for ensuring that the workforce has the right knowledge, skills and experience; strategically leverages in-house and third-party capabilities and solutions.
- Designs, implements, and manages comprehensive development programs utilizing the 4E model (experience, exposure, education, evaluation).
- Manages business area (e.g., Commercial, Operations) needs assessments and recommends learning and development solutions to achieve business goals and objectives.
Talent Review Process (TRP) Support:
- Drives the use of metrics and evaluates learning programs to ensure L&D is aligned to Neovia’s business goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners, Talent Management, and Compensation to develop career models based on input from skills matrices, competencies and succession planning.
- Drives adoption and utilization of Neovia’s online learning experience platform (Degreed).
- Establishes an online university to improve access to learning and increase employees’ competencies across the organization (inclusive of learning and knowledge management platforms).
- An advanced degree (MA/MS) in I/O Psychology, OD or related-field is preferred. An MBA or a background in 3rd Party Logistics is desirable.
- Seven or more years of experience in consulting and/or related corporate roles in a global environment.
- Track record of working across levels of the organization with clear examples of initiatives that built coalitions around common objectives and outcomes.
- Hands-on experience leading cost-effective, high-impact learning programs on a global scale.
- Able and willing to flex style to be effective across all levels of the company, including leading high-profile initiatives to coordinating and managing projects.
- Ability to develop and utilize data and metrics that identify economic and financial impact to influence business decisions and outcomes.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSWork is primarily sedentary. Sits comfortably to do the work; however, there may be some walking, standing, bending, or lifting item weighing up to 15 pounds.ADDITIONAL INFO
Should have demonstrated competence in all, if not most, of the following:
- Proven ability to collaborate and lead alignment across functional and geographical boundaries to achieve results.
- Ability to work effectively in an environment of constant change and ambiguity.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that create energy and motivate others to action.
- Exceptional analytical skills with experience organizing and interpreting human capital and organizational data for decision support.
- Excellent project management skills and detail oriented, demonstrated experience with large-scale, global, enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Superior organizational and project management skills with creative problem-solving, ability to handle multiple initiatives at one time and has the flexibility to effectively and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Has excellent communication skills (oral and written) and can make presentations.
- Understands how people, and organizations work and navigates complex political situations effectively by proactively building support and reducing resistance to ideas/change.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Is responsive to other's requests, actively listens to and considers others' views by asking questions to find out others’ real views and check for understanding.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 577284400
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ABOUT NEOVIA LOGISTICS
Neovia is a global leader in third-party logistics, operating more than 100 facilities in 20 plus countries across six continents. For over 30 years, Neovia has combined an OEM mindset with real-world innovation to partner with, and solve complex logistics challenges for, leading companies in the automotive, industrial, aerospace and technology sectors.
OTHER 3PLS FOCUS ON MOVING GOODS FROM POINT A TO POINT B. NEOVIA OFFERS MORE.
The services we offer draw on our expertise and the capabilities we have developed over 30 years as the logistics partner to some of the world’s leading companies in the sectors we serve.
We focus on operational excellence and continuous improvement in supply chain operations, helping our customers enhance their performance and achieve greater outcomes from day one.
We help companies manage, grow, and transform their supply chain operations. Our services include service parts logistics, inbound logistics, finished goods distribution, inventory optimization and transformation management.
Neovia was founded in 1987 as Caterpillar Logistics Services to provide logistics support to Caterpillar International and its partner companies in construction, mining, automotive, energy and other industries. This experience gives us a unique perspective that translates into stronger partnerships with our customers and a deeper understanding of their business. Our approach to logistics is grounded in operational excellence and continuous improvement, tested and enhanced in partnership with some of the world’s leading companies in the sectors we serve.
In 2012, we became a standalone company, taking on the Neovia name to signify a new path, while remaining true to our heritage and experience. We are proud to have some of the longest relationships in the industry, averaging 14 years with our ten largest customers.
View the full profile