Forklift Operator (Cheer and Reach ) - With Benefits
•* MUST HAVE Experience operating a CHERRY PICKER, REACH, and ELECTRIC PALLET JACK **
WORK LOCATION: Jacksonville Deerwood/Baymeadows area, Zip 32256
WORK HOURS: 2nd Shift: 2:15 PM – 10:45 PM (Monday – Friday)
RATE: $14.00 HR (Second Shift)
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: Perm with Benefits
- Order picking
- Replenishing stock
- Loading and unloading product
- Taking inventory
- Forklift Operator Experience (2 years, preferred)
- Must have recent experience with:
- Narrow Aisle Reach
- Cherry Picker
- Electronic Pallet Jack
- RF Scan Gun experience required (6 months minimum)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Must be able to stay on task with minimal supervision
- Must be detail oriented with high sense of urgency and positive attitude
- Must be comfortable operating lift up to 40 ft
- Must be available to work flexible schedule and overtime
- Strong Interpersonal Skills:
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Ability to give and understand instructions, both verbal and written.
- Must be willing to work with a team concept.
- Must be willing to accept change and additional responsibilities and training associated with change.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Paid every Friday
Long term disability
Short term disability
9 holidays paid per Calendar year
10 vacation days paid per Calendar year (accrual)
5 personal days paid per calendar year.
Gym access 24/7
Paid training (compliance wire, about 3 days)
401K savings plan
Send updated resume, include on your resume all your experience on the Reach, Cherry and Electronic pallet jack per employer
Email as soon as possible to be considered to: [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
•* This position is not being managed by your local Kelly Services branch.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to [ Email removed ] - ||
Subject line of email: Forklift Operator, full name and phone number
Please include resume in word format.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.