Salesforce Architect opportunity in Austin! Looking for someone who comes from a development background and who can create solutions and communicate/mentor others. To be considered for this role you must have both architecture and Salesforce experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading and mentoring technical sessions
- Creating solutions to complex business problems
- Working closely with other Architects and Developers
- Designing and developing solutions using Apex, Lightning, Visualforce and more
- Working closely with business partners
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of development and design experience
- 7+ years of Salesforce experience
- Architural experience
- Certifications are a plus
- ERP/data warehouse knowledge
- Technical background
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at Email blocked - click to apply. Please see URL blocked - click to apply for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Enterprise Resource Planning