To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Warwick, RI 02818
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative 3
DXC Technology • Warwick, RI
Posted 16 days ago
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
Under direct supervision, defines and resolves moderately complex customer billing inquiries. Obtained information is data entered via computer system for purpose of tracking each customer inquiry. Researches problem areas and documents processes used to correct issues. Logs and tracks inquiries and compiles customer service statistics. Reviews customer inquiries to ensure processing is in accordance to billing procedures. Perform other duties as assigned and the business needs require. Follow up with supervisor and/or provider representatives on more complex, non-routine customer requests and concerns. (Incoming work is telephone generated and includes various office quality control and mailings.)
Education and Experience Requirements:
High School education or equivalent. Typically requires 1 – 2 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college-level education. Insurance billing experience helpful.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work under aggressive time constraints.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel. Knowledge of Internet access beneficial.
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to meet call center performance requirements.
Functions may include any of the following according to job expectations and business needs.
- Ability to receive and/or make telephone calls to respond to and/or resolve customer inquiries and concerns.
- Ability to explain company products/services.
- Ability to recommend products/services to meet the customer's needs.
- Ability to maintain log of customer inquiries and concerns.
- Ability to follow procedural guidelines to respond to and/or research customer questions.