Award winning Engineering Firm Seeking REVIT Designer/ CAD drafter.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brett Tolmie
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
The BIM Manager will be responsible for managing the technical process of designing, presenting and modeling Structural Engineering projects and will be required to work closely with the Structural Engineering Team to create best of class documentation and visual communication of plans and concepts.Job Details
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
This candidate will be responsible for coordinating, planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of
design drafting projects according to established standards using Autodesk Revit Structure and AutoCAD.
- 1-3 years REVIT / AutoCAD experience with advance training in current AutoCAD software
- 2+ years of CAD drawing experience in the A/E/C Sector
- Ability to model in Revit environment as well as maintain and update current models in ongoing projects
- Ability to demonstrate a basic understanding of accurate drafting methods, layering, X-References, dimensioning, model space/paper space, viewports and scaling
- Capable of taking the lead in importing different trade files and performing collision detection
- Ability to update models to reflect as-built conditions
- Experience in using Microsoft Office products
- Willingness to learn, have strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-motivated; take pride in work and accept responsibility for his/her professionalism
- Excellent collaborative and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Capable of building trusting relationships, and willingness to work independently or in a team atmosphere
- Basic understanding of creating families and manipulating of parameters and schedules is a plus
- Familiarity with Navisworks a plus
Benefits Medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing, paid holidays/ vacation
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.