Certified Nurse’s Assistant
Interim HealthCare Houston Southeast is America's leading provider of facility staffing and home care services. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry. Interim HealthCare strives to make a difference with specialized skills that provide effective, and efficient patient care in the lives of the people in the Houston Southeast area.
Purpose: To provide hands-on personal care, report changes in the patient’s/client’s condition, perform simple procedures as an extension of therapy or nursing services, and provide activities of daily living as assigned to patients/clients in the facility or home setting as permitted by the policies and procedures of Interim HealthCare and any other federal, state, and local law or regulation.
- 24/7 Office Support
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs.
- FREE Education Courses
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Weekly
- Assists perform and trains patient/client and family in activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, nail and skin care, oral hygiene, toileting, and elimination and adequate nutritional intake.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing, and personal protective equipment.
- Document observations, activities, and services provided in an accurate, complete, and timely manner.
- Accesses personal health information necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities.
- Access to reliable transportation for transporting clients to and from appointments.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Able to constantly stand, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, reach freely, lift, reposition, and transfer clients/patients.
- Occasional exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne pathogens, and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Six (6) months of experience in healthcare or completion of the Office's preceptor program.
- A nurse aide training and competency evaluation program approved by the State and meets the requirements of the federal regulations, and is currently listed in good standing on the state nurse aide registry.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Two (2) positive references
- Evidence of passing a home health aide written knowledge exam.
- Pass state required background checks where required.
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of the workforce.
If you are looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 plus years and there are more than 350 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2020 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Health Care
- Home Care
- Infection Control