URL blocked - click to apply
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Customer Support Representative for John Deere, at its location in Madison, Wisconsin.
This assignment tentatively starts in July 2019 and pays $19.31 per hour.
- Researches, analyzes, and responds to inquiries of a complex nature and assists less experienced staff with complex customer issues
- Contacts customers to resolve outstanding customer service issues
- Assists supervisors in the continuous improvement of the customer service delivery process
- Coach entry level reps on customer service process
- Use telephone skills to solve customer issues
- Review payment history and account information
- Update/confirm customer demographics
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required, but a Bachelor's degree in business preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service environment
- Ability to remain seated for long periods of time to perform telephone work in a call center environment
- Must possess basic to intermediate computer skills and MS Office experience
- Strong computer aptitude; familiar with both mainframe and software applications
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to quickly change focus on work activities.
Term of Assignment
• July 2019 to July 2020, with a possibility of an extension depending on performance and needs of the client.
• Scheduled shifts will be 8 hours and fall between 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday with 2-3 weeks of training provided.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Email blocked - click to apply; however, your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Customer Support Assessment is required. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue