client is currently seeking a Front End Developer Location:
Wilmington, DE or Philadelphia, PA
Duration: Contract to hire
Conversion Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 base
Our client is seeking a highly creative Front-end developer to support the Bank’s digital transformation initiative. The Front-end developer will build innovative and creative user interfaces and web designs for both browser-based desktop applications as well as hybrid mobile applications to be delivered to internal and external bank customers. The Front-end developer is responsible for the entire web development process (design, development and deployment), enhancing usability and accessibility, and implementing responsive web design principles to ensure consistent user experiences across browsers and platforms. The Front-end developer will collaborate with back-end developers and marketing team to accurately translate user and business needs regarding design into functional frontend code and will contribute and share user experience best practices and new front-end technologies during design sessions and code reviews. The Front-End developer is responsible for maintaining internal and external-facing web applications using HTML5, CSS3, JS, React, and Angular JS to create interactive web applications as well as taking advantage of advanced features available in Progressive Web Applications. The Front-End Developer will support coding, browser testing and debugging, and will produce detailed technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing front-end user experience/interface for mobile and web applications is required. Prior banking/financial services experience preferred.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Hands-on experience using & managing code base on GIT.
- Experience building SPAs (Single Page Applications).
- Experience working with JSON and REST services.
- Experience with developing and deploying cloud-based solutions; Azure is preferred.
- Responsive coding/design knowledge experience preferred.
- Modern application bundling experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing WCAG and WAI-ARIA guidelines.
- Experience with Agile approach to delivering preferred.
- Experience with PWA and developing applications for mobile devices preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver high-quality, complex systems, independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must possess strong time management and organizational skills to be able to successfully deliver multiple projects simultaneously within slated timeframes.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Front End Developer
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Bootstrap (Front End Framework)
Responsive Web Design
Java Script (Programming Language)