To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Territory Manager - Chicago South
Heraeus Medical, LLC • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
A globally leading technology group, Heraeus is headquartered in Hanau, Germany. Founded in 1851, it is a family-owned portfolio company which traces its roots back to a pharmacy opened by the family in 1660. Today, Heraeus combines businesses in the environmental, energy, electronics, health, mobility and industrial applications sectors. In the 2017 financial year, the FORTUNE Global 500-listed company generated a total revenue of €21.8 billion. Our promise to about 13,000 employees is to enable them to develop their own ideas and to drive them forward.
Your role and responsibilities
Job Summary - The primary responsibility of this position is to sell medical products, equipment, and services to hospitals, health systems, doctors' offices, and clinics.
- Grow the marketshare of HME products in the defined geographic area and sales beyond quota amount.
- Develop relationships with decision makers (clinical, technical and economic) in geographic area
- Cold call and visit prospects on location.
- Set appointments with hospital staff and administrators.
- Manage all leads and customers within a defined territory.
- Keep CRM software updated with appropriate information.
- Educate medical staff on the use and benefits of medical devices.
- Provide product demonstrations and support.
- Ensure smooth ordering at all accounts (new and existing).
- Maximize account penetration by selling all products in portfolio.
- Communicate between sales, marketing, and support teams to improve customer experience.
- Collect, analyze, and present field sales data and to assist with strategy planning and implementation.
What is required for this role
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business or Biology preferred) and a minimum 4 years of experience in the medical industry required.
- Strong sales background with demonstrated performance record; ability to learn medical device product platform.
- Self-starter, independent sales management skills.
- Direct sales training and experience in medical device industry preferred.
- 25% travel expected.
Our recruiting team will carefully review and consider each individual application. Qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussion. We thank you for your consideration and appreciate your interest in Heraeus. For more information, please visit www.heraeus.com/careersusa.