FHH – Service Technician
Fireside Hearth & Home, a division of Hearth & Home Technologies (an HNI Corporation operating company), is the leading manufacturer and distributor of hearth products (fireplaces, stoves, inserts and related finishing products) in North America. We are the Hearth Experts: As the world’s largest hearth company, we are committed to leading the way with innovative products and services that enhance the home. We have the Strongest Brands: Heatilator, Heat & Glo, Quadra-Fire and Harman are the leading brands in the industry. We have the Best Distribution Network.
We are currently seeking a Service Technician to provide professional in-home service calls on fireplaces, inserts, stoves and facings in Manassas, VA. As a Service Technician, you will:
- Use diagnostic tools to diagnose and repairs fireplace components to resolve operating problems according to manufacturer’s specifications (including and not limited to ignition systems, gas pressures, venting, mechanical, and house pressure).
- Initiate fireplace startups and perform homeowner orientations.
- Learn Fireside’s product line in order to sell after-market service parts, products and accessories to consumers.
- Maintain effective communication with internal and external customers to insure services are completed and meet quality standards.
- Follow all company Safety standards and procedures.
- Become part of an organization with a rich history and organizational stability.
Think you’re ready for the challenge?
No experience repairing fireplaces required, new members will work with an experienced technician and learn on the job. Candidates must have experience working with hand and power tools, be mechanically inclined, and possess excellent customer service skills.
Candidates must be able to lift 50+ lbs. and are required to have a High School Diploma or equivalent. You must be 19 years of age, have a valid driver's license and meet our driving standards.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive compensation and benefits program, including hourly rate of pay, performance incentives, company vehicle, medical & dental benefits, 401k and cash profit sharing! This position offers an opportunity for new experiences, development and future career opportunities within HNI Corporation.
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will have the opportunity to Burn Brighter working with a supportive team developing industry-leading hearth products.
As we continue expanding our operations, we’re looking for leaders who are confident in what they do, but open to learning from others. Hardworking professionals who take pride in their company as much as their work. Are you ready to drive meaningful change to our business, to learn through challenging work experiences and to act like an owner?
Take the next step in your career by applying for a job today. Here’s how to get started:
- Apply today for this position
- Is this position not perfect for you? Keep in touch with us and our opportunities by:
- Joining our Talent Community
- Following us on Facebook and Twitter
- Quality Management