Title: Quality - Project Coordinator
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- The Project Coordinator position provides project coordination and executive administrative support for executive leaders and/or their respective leadership teams.
- As such, the role of the Senior Project Coordinator works as an extension of their executive leader(s) and their teams in this regard.
- Importantly, this position will play an important role in coordination of key projects (QMS Optimization, Infinity, Tier 1 Quality Council and External Engagement) being led by the Global Quality Systems and Regulatory Compliance & External Engagement organizations within Global Quality.
- The Senior Project Coordinator is expected to perform their duties with a high degree of independence while exercising expert judgment to address matters on behalf of the respective executive and/or their teams, with minimal mistakes and errors.
- This level of performance includes, but is not limited to the following;
o (1) thinking and acting proactively on behalf of the executives and their teams to ensure the smooth running of projects and day to-day activities as well as the overall functioning of their office,
o (2) the ability to think ahead and anticipate and resolve problems before they occur,
o (3) Resolve issues independently and proactively,
o (4) Represent the executive and/or their teams externally with a high degree of professionalism, and
o (5) Have the ability to multi-task and as such, be able to prioritize highly diverse, time sensitive and often complex projects, activities and tasks with minimal supervision.
- In this role, duties of the Senior Project Coordinator will also involve high level contacts and exposure to confidential material necessitating the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
- It is essential that the candidate have the proven ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced, high business impact working environment at all times.
- This position will work collaboratively with the rest of the Global Quality Organization and will work, as appropriate, to back-up and supplement any over-flow needs of the Global Quality Organization.
- Serve as project coordinator for key projects scoping Global Quality
- Managing logistics related to project timeline
- Supporting development of meeting materials and PowerPoint presentations
- Generating/collecting project-related data and organizing effectively to enable analysis by project team
- Identify reporting needs and generate project-related metric and trend reports on a periodic basis to support team (i.e., Quality Council)
- Proactively monitor project timeline to assist coordination of activities that help prepare project team to achieve key milestones
- Maintaining and reconciling project budget and expenses
- Leverage administrative support across our organizations to work as an integrated team and raise the bar for all our administrative staff
- Addresses correspondence, manages calendars, schedules meetings, conferences, and events, makes travel arrangements, maintains accurate departmental records, and on-boards & off-boards contractors and employees.
- Proactively looks ahead at schedules, events, and needs of manager/team, anticipates conflicts, problems and issues, and takes appropriate steps to produce desired outcomes.
- Maintain and organize office operations and procedures such as filing system, expense reports, as appropriate, and other administrative services.
- Responsible for departmental status reporting and updating of various SharePoint sites and other tracking documents.
- Prioritizes activities and takes prompt action based on an understanding of departmental objectives and business needs.
- Adhere to T&E policies, including booking travel and monthly reconciliation of business expenses for executive(s).
- Ensure manager’s preparedness for meetings (e.g., assemble meeting materials & pre-reads)
- Prioritize and complete support requests in a timely manner (i.e. issues with IT, systems, facilities, etc.)
- Independently researches more complex inquiries and responds or escalates inquiry, recommending solutions as appropriate.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by remaining current with continuous learning modules.
- Incumbent will be an expert, and sole point of contact, for a specialized administrative function for all Operations employees (e.g., purchase orders, international travel, visa applications, onboarding etc).
- High School degree, some college or degree desirable.
- 8 years administrative, project coordinator or comparable experience; prior Executive Associate Experience preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Concur Travel and T&E, Ariba/SAP, Sharepoint, eSetup, eTime, Workday, Room Scheduler experience strongly desired.
- Has strong organizational skills, pays close attention to detail and follow-up, and properly balances priorities and resources.
- Previous experience contributing to or managing administrative projects from the point of inception to completion, including those that require multiple skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Maintains a positive attitude, a high level of productivity, and is adaptable to change.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize, pro-actively work independently and collaboratively with other administrative assistants/external partners, across organizational levels, functions, and supports business needs across different time-zones and during periods of heavy workload.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to competing priorities while remaining focused.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Successful candidate must be able to learn new tools and systems in an ever-evolving environment.
- Exhibits a positive work attitude, and high productivity.
- Proven track record of collaboration with other administrative assistants in order to ensure business needs/goals are met.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.