Are you an experienced Pre-Op / PACU RN looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Assist the patient pre- and post-surgery
- Monitor vitals, treat pain, document progress notes
- Provide patient education post-surgery
- Active and valid RN or LPN license in the state of Florida
- BLS Certified
- ACLS Certified OR required to be certified within the first 90 days
- Strong IV skills
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday 6:30 am-5:00 pm – hours will vary based on surgeon’s schedule; Friday’s are normally an earlier da
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, up to $35.00 per hour, based on relevant Pre-Op / PACU RN experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Pre-Op / PACU RN position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Post Anesthesia Care Unit
Basic Life Support
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)