Roncelli, Inc. is currently seeking a full time Superintendent that has a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in commercial construction that oversees all field operations on a project to ensure safety compliance, quality control, and construction of the project in compliance with project documents and within the set construction schedule.
About the Company
Roncelli, Inc. is a privately owned construction company, headquartered in Sterling Heights, MI, with ongoing operations throughout SE Michigan, various other States, Canada, and Mexico. Roncelli delivers benchmark-setting, award winning design, construction, and facility management solutions to its select customer base. We are proud of our “boots on the ground, hands on the throttle” heritage. Established in 1966 as a foundation, trenching, and concrete services company, founder Raymond “Skip” Roncelli guided his business with Midwestern family values and an unconditional commitment to its customers and their success. During the ‘70’s Roncelli became a strong family enterprise expanding its construction services, capabilities, and geographic reach by delivering exceptional project results to its customers. Roncelli continued its success in the 1990’s and grew by providing construction and facility management solutions to Fortune 100 corporations throughout the United States.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- High School Diploma required.
- Associate's degree in a construction related field or equivalent combinations of training and experience.
- Master’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Eight (8) years of commercial construction estimating, engineering or similar experience required.
- Individual must be highly skilled in construction document comprehension.
- Proficient in construction means & methods, sequencing of work and the ability to manage to and update detailed construction schedules.
- Proficient communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills are required. Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Procore, SmartBuild.Net and any owner/architect required software (i.e. Covisint and E-Builder).
Roncelli’s headquarters is located in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
Why You Should Apply
- A competitive benefit package including a 401(k), Medical, Dental, HSA, Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability (LTD), and Short Term Disability (STD), and Paid Time Off (PTO), and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Excellent career opportunity that encourages and supports employee development and success.
- Competitive salary is offered based upon experience and ability.
Roncelli, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Roncelli is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Roncelli are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status protected by the law.
Microsoft Power Point