- Process various types of accounts payable transactions including data entry of vendor invoices.
- Process daily and weekly A/P for multiple sites and vendors insuring all deadlines are met in high volume environment.
- Upload vendor invoices from Excel spreadsheet.
- Assist site team, client and vendors with A/P issues or questions as they arise.
- Understand and comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle A/P policies and procedures
- Monitor and enforce compliance by all Jones Lang LaSalle employees involved in the A/P process.
- Ensure that each transaction processed has appropriate approval prior to processing
- Correspond with suppliers and respond to inquiries.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years of accounting experience in a corporate environment; commercial real estate experience preferred
- High School diploma required; college degree with accounting coursework preferred
- Demonstrated experience interacting with vendors and communicating invoice requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. (Vlookup a plus)
- Experience with JDEdwards World or JDEdwards EnterpriseOne platforms a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet client needs
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Understanding of and commitment to client services
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail