To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Whitesburg, GA 30185
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dyno Nobel Inc • Whitesburg, GA
Posted 11 days ago
Who We Are
Dyno Nobel is a global leader in the commercial explosives industry. We provide innovative blasting solutions and quality explosives products throughout North America, Australia and selected customers in Asia Pacific.
Join us in everything that’s great about Dyno Nobel: OUR culture, OUR values, OUR commitment to safety and most importantly our PEOPLE. This combination makes Dyno Nobel a terrific place to work.
Dyno Nobel is a subsidiary of Australian based Incitec Pivot Limited. IPL's 4500 employees also manufacture and market industrial chemicals and fertilizer products & services to customers around the world.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be the expert of pursuing efforts to expand customer base and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction according to the company sales pipeline, objectives and ethical business practices. You will be part of a dynamic team who sells all company product lines by aligning products and services with customer needs.
Other duties will include:
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with both internal and external customers to successfully meet objectives and add value for customers
- Ensure compliance with applicable HSE Performance Standards
- Develop leads and pursue new customers according to targeted account plan to maintain and expand current product sales and local market share
- Work to achieve high levels of positive working relationships with customers to optimize sales of DNA products and services
- Represent DN at customer trials and arrange product demonstrations to build customer base and sell value-added technology – Digishot, Delta E, Titan, etc.
- Observe industry and competitor activities to find areas for expansion and improvement of DN’s products and services
- Understand and enhance service requirements to continually improve customer profitability
- Accurate input using Salesforce and LMS pricing tool to make all pricing recommendations in the execution of the company’s marketing plan and objectives to establish a fair price for the customer, remain competitive in the market and achieve profitability objectives.
- Implement continuous improvement programs by following management policies and procedures to meet customer expectations, business objectives and budget goals
- Contribute to achieving budgeted customer profitability as measured by EBIT, EBITA, EBITDA
What We’re Looking For:
- Education: Bachelor degree or additional directly related work experience may be substituted for all educational requirements
- Experience: Minimum 5 years working experience with progressively increasing professional responsibility with leading edge technology to achieve financial results for company and blast performance for customers
- Computer literacy and willingness to learn (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Salesforce)
- Must satisfy the requirements for a "Possessor of Explosives" as defined by the Bureau of Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
- Acquire and maintain all appropriate licenses and certifications required by federal, state and county entities (e.g. blaster licenses).
- Current MSHA certification for Part 46 and 48.
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and a team player.
What We Offer:
- Vacation time + 10 paid holidays + a couple of PTO days
- Full health benefits including employer HSA contributions + dental plan with an orthodontic option, wellness coaching available
- Up to a 4% 401k match PLUS additional company contribution from 1% to 5% based on years of service
- Generous tuition reimbursement program
- Friendly and supportive coworkers
Zero Harm for Everyone Everywhere
Value People – Respect, Recognize & Reward
Think Customer. Everyone. Every day
Treat the Business as our Own
Care for the Community & our Environment
Challenge & Improve the Status Quo
Deliver on our Promises
Dyno Nobel is an equal employment opportunity employer and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.