This high-end real estate development & investment firm is actively seeking a high-potential, driven Development Manager to add to the team. This individual must have at least 5 years of experience in a in mixed-use development, ideally in the DC area. Position will be based in the office in Washington, DC.
This mid-sized real estate development & investment firm works mostly in the large-scale mixed-use, multi-family market in DC. Over the past 15 years in operation, the company has made an impressive name for itself and has become a major player in the mixed-use development space. The office is based in Washington, DC.
Development Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Underwrite new development opportunities including identifying market-specific economic and demographic data, rental comparables information, construction cost estimates, local permit and fee costs and local supply and demand statistics.
- Work with the Investments team to prepare informational packages for the internal Investment Committee as well as Offering Memoranda for equity partners and outside lenders.
- Oversee and implement all facets of the development process including planning, design, entitlement, construction and lease-up of the projects.
- Thoroughly review civil, architectural and interior design plans to drive quality and cost effectiveness.
- Prepare, maintain and monitor project budgets and prepare monthly project development reports.
- Prepare and maintain the financial projections, monthly draw requests and related analyses for the development and operation of the projects.
- Provide leadership and mentoring for less experienced Associates.
Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- MBA or Masters in Real Estate preferred
- 5+ years' experience on mixed-use projects with another Developer, ideally in DC
- Desire to work for a high-end development firm
Highly competitive salary, bonus & benefits package. Interested in learning more? Submit your resume now.