To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lindsay, OK 73052
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Rockwater Energy Solutions Inc. • Lindsay, OK
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Overview: Responsible for completing operational duties including testing and monitoring of producing wells, production facilities and associate equipment to aid in the recommendation and maintenance of chemical treating programs. Supports sales team in ensuring excellent customer service.
- Provides technical support and product expertise to customers.
- Provides support to sales team by troubleshooting, product selection, system surveys, and writing technical reports.
- Field test fluids for proper chemical selection and order chemical product accordingly.
- Obtain oil, water, and gas samples from producing wells, production facilities and associated equipment for chemical treatment recommendation and routine monitoring.
- Coordinates and executes necessary laboratory procedures.
- May manage inventory chemical storage at the assigned work location as well as customer locations.
- Install, repair, fill and maintain chemical injection pumps and related equipment.
- Follows OSHA, DOT and Hazardous Material regulations for chemical service and delivery as needed.
- May be involved in customer meetings, presentations, and training.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Comprehensive understanding of all product lines and oil and gas systems.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Handle hazardous chemical small quantity spills and cleanup using proper safety equipment and materials per MSDS or emergency response requirements.
- Responsible for completing all regulatory and company record-keeping as needed.
- Attend safety meetings and annual training for DOT and OSHA certifications.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekend and holidays.
- Current Driver's License with clean driving history is required.
- CDL Class A or B with HAZMAT endorsement is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College graduate or coursework in related field, preferred
- Must successfully complete DOT, Hazardous Materials, and OSHA training to fulfill safety requirements of position.
- Must adhere to all safety rules and procedures including wearing of required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).