Freese and Nichols has some great entry-level Engineer I opportunities for December 2022 and May 2023 new grads to launch their professional careers! By planning and designing the infrastructure our society needs, working at Freese and Nichols means positively impacting the world around us. We plan, design, and manage infrastructure projects with client service and continuous improvement in mind. Our services include Water Resources, Water/Wastewater Engineering, Stormwater Engineering, Coastal Services, and Transportation. Freese and Nichols offers a flexible work environment which includes options such as a hybrid work schedule with remote work up to 2 days per week and an alternative work schedule with every other Friday off.
Majors we hire for this role:
* Civil/Environmental/Water Resource Engineering
* Biological and Agricultural/Biosystems Engineering
* Structural/Geotechnical/Geological Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Perform specific and limited portions of a broader assignment
* Apply standard practices and techniques in specific situations
* Collect, adjust, and correlate data and recognize discrepancies in results
* Become familiar with accepted criteria and methods
* Perform project assignments within the scope of work and guidelines
* Responsible for coordination of project efforts contributed by technicians and/or drafting personnel working on the same project
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in major from list above by December 2022 or May 2023
* Previous internship
* Participation in a student organization such as a professional or technical society
At Freese and Nichols, everyone on our team gets to make a meaningful difference in our communities. For more than 125 years, we have been planning and designing the infrastructure our society needs: developing water supplies, designing roadways and bridges, preparing for natural disasters, and much more. We've built our business on long-term relationships with clients and employees alike, resulting in financial stability, career opportunities, and a nationally recognized workplace culture.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, 401(k) matching, paid overtime for salaried employees, tuition reimbursement, and much more. Our unique culture creates an environment for professional growth where we focus on caring for our clients, coworkers, and the communities where we work. Join our team of 1,000 employees as we continue to expand our services throughout the United States. Learn more about working here at freese.com/careers.
Freese and Nichols is a federal contractor subject to President Biden's Executive Order 14042 requiring COVID vaccinations for employees of firms that have federal government contracts. All persons hired by Freese and Nichols are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a valid exemption. Proof of vaccination, an approved medical exemption form or an approved religious exemption form will be required.
Freese and Nichols is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.
We recognize that our workforce reflects the increasingly diverse nature of our society, and we strive to take advantage of that diversity with both our external and internal customers. As a Federal Contractor, Freese and Nichols is an equal employment, affirmative action employer.
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydraulic Engineering