To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manassas, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior IT Recruiter
The Judge Group • Manassas, VA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
6+ Months w/ Extension and/or Full-Time Conversion
Rate is Commensurate with Experience
Title: IT Recruiter
- Build and foster meaningful relationships with key internal and external stakeholders (e.g. from hiring managers and business leaders to candidates, regional and global talent acquisition colleagues to recruitment agencies and consultants, wider HR teams (eg. Core and business partners), through to vendors and service providers.
- Own and manage the full recruitment lifecycle (e.g contribute to the creation of attractive JD's and hiring content, guide and liaise with managers through the hiring process, provide expert market intelligence and best practice guidance and advice, source candidates in the marketplace, support the selection and assessment of candidates, manage offer negotiation and pre-employment checking)
- Serve as the key contact point for hiring managers and candidates, ensuring a positive experience for both
- Develop and contribute to creative content and sourcing techniques that will ensure visibility of our opportunities and drive inbound recruitment
- Organize and represent at external job fairs, conferences and events
- Drive offer process - building compensation proposals and packages, extending offers and closing candidates
- Undertake management reporting and data analysis to inform decision making
- Leading and contributing to regional and global projects to improve the processes and capabilities of the Talent Acquisition team.
Qualifications - Competencies and skills
- Passionate about building an organization through its people and enabling excellent candidate and colleague experiences
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (over the phone and face to face)
- Strong commercial acumen combined with a responsive and client facing approach, and the ability to push back where appropriate
- Must be fluent in English (other European languages are advantageous)
- Collaborative team worker, self-sufficient and able to work autonomously when required
- Creative and curious with a growth mindset mentality
Knowledge and Experience
- A background in full lifecycle recruiting and direct sourcing, experience with recruiting multi-disciplined profiles
- Must have agency or RPO experience or experience as an in-house recruiter
- Up-to-date knowledge of innovative sourcing methodologies and a strong track record of successfully networking externally
- Experience in recruiting across EMEA countries where our offices are based
- A methodical approach with the ability to work to key targets/SLAs, under pressure and within tight timelines
- Well organized with the ability to multitask, managing a variety of vacancies across varied locations
- Knowledge and experience of data analytics
- Experience in candidate screening and competency based interviewing (and preferably psychometric testing and assessment).
- Understanding of the payments, financial and IT industry/jobs market preferred