The main functions of the Guest Services Representative are to provide outstanding guest experiences in a customer service setting by courteously greeting all tenants and visitors to the reception desk, and as a guest services resource for the tenants and visitors to the property.
SKILLS and APTITUDES
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience in hospitality, sales, marketing or related field
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to think quickly and efficiently when confronted with a client request.
- Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, and anticipates needs of others
- Computer literacy, specifically MS Office applications and Internet
- Courteously greet all tenants and visitors to the reception desk.
- Signing in all authorized visitors according to the policies, rules, and regulations established by building management and/or tenants, ensuring all guests have been authorized to enter.
- Contact tenants in a courteous and professional manner when a guest is not pre-registered.
- Provide excellent service to all guests arriving at the building.
- Answer and respond to tenant phone calls and e-mails for assistance throughout the day.
- Provide guidance and information as requested from tenants and visitors to the building. Ensure familiarity with building management and security protocol, directing any issues to the appropriately de
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key employee and tenant contacts at the property and proactively investigate all events occurring or hosted by the property.
- Maintain service alert awareness and report any security issues to the designated security and/or management parties.
- Ensure work and reception areas are neat and orderly with all personal items stowed away (eating and drinking not allowed at work areas).
- Any additional duties as assigned.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Scheduling (Project Management)