T-Mobile's Media Attribution is a high-profile team of thought leaders and problem solvers who apply rigorous analytics to assess and steer T-Mobile’s paid media spend, driving business growth through our media investments. We combine our ability to dive into the data with sharp business acumen. We understand the drivers of performance through every stage of the funnel and advise senior leadership on key media investment decisions. Are you ready to unleash your intellectual curiosity to write the next chapter of the Un-carrier?
We seek a curious, highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, tool-savvy strategic thinker to support our TV measurement strategy and processes. This role requires strong foundational skills in data management and tools, willingness to learn new concepts in rapidly changing AdTech landscape, and familiarity with statistical concepts and approaches.
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sr Business Analysis Manager
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example- she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Bachelor's degree in Quantitative concentration (finance, engineering, economics, statistics)
7-10 Years: Business Analysis/Consulting Experience
Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
Competitive base pay plus annual bonus potential
Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
Medical, dental and vision benefits
An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
Generous paid time-off programs
Phone service discounts
Serious growth potential for your career!
This is the opportunity to do something special and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
- Understand internal and external systems, data integration pipelines, and measurement tools capabilities and features
- Work directly with databases, spreadsheets, models, and visualization tools
- Prototype ingestion, aggregation, and views of new data; collaborate and align with partners on what are the most useful views for actionable insights
- Develop understanding of attribution model inputs, outputs, and mechanics to interpret and qc model results
- Discuss and develop business outcome metrics
- Question results and find meaningful insights; not just report numbers
- Create views and formulate storylines to provide actionable recommendations to partners
- Communicate insights with a purpose of increasing enterprise value by improving efficiency of media spend
- Cultivate collaborative and positive cross-functional relationships with marketing teams, media agencies, advertising partners, and measurement/analytical vendors
- Continually learn to stay ahead of ever-changing MarTech and AdTech platforms and capabilities
- Utilize thematic outputs to conduct economic modeling and/or synthesize decision analysis
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of strategic frameworks, industry trends, and corporate and customer drivers to improve, reengineer or maintain company performance
- Construct executive level presentations and present complex analytical findings in clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner
- Develop and manage positive client relationships in a team environment
- Supports team initiatives and creates an inclusive environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
- Strategic Thinking
- Data Integration
- Prototype (Manufacturing)
- Attention To Detail