We just partnered with a leading manufacturer that is looking for a Engineering Manager to join their growing team!
Excellent growth company with excellent benefits.
If you are looking for advancement, challenge, work/life balance, and security in your career, check this position out.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage day to day routine activities of a Production Engineering Department, including such areas as, LEAN implementation; Labor Routings; Creating flow charts and production dept. layouts; Improving labor utilization; Making jobs easier and faster; Increasing productivity of processes; Tracking cost savings; Launching new products in production; etc.
- Responsible to establish and enforce process controls, guidelines, and visual aids, that constantly improve the operation.
- Supporting production supervisors by providing documented processes, flow, and PLAY BOOKS, showing the number of workers, and where they should be, and what their job is.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Production or Process Engineering.
- Technical knowledge of factory processes involving wood, and/or plastic.
- Experience or education in cost reduction / cost accounting.
- Education in a technical engineering field, providing knowledge about Materials science and Production efficient/Productivity.
- Knowledge of capacity calculations; efficiency calculations; cost/benefit proposals.
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office, MRP systems.
- Experience with a drawing software package such as AutoCad or Solid works.
- Demonstrated success running a small production engineering department is a plus.
Take the next step in your career and APPLY NOW!!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.