To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Watertown, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Watertown, CT
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Nesco is assisting a manufacturer of cutting edge technology with finding a Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Waterbury CT area. This is a chance to work with high tech metal manufacturing with medical, aerospace, and cellular applications. If you are looking for a role where you can expand your skills and build a career, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Hands on Manufacturing Engineering with mechanical aptitude
- Project Engineering from cradle to grave
- Project management; dealing with vendors, pricing, and conceptual design
- Must have exceptional communication skills and the ability to sell a client on a project and its budget
- Root Cause Identification and Continuous Improvement
- 5-10 years of experience working as an engineer for a metal manufacturer
- Experience with rotating machinery such as gear boxes, actuators, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Ability to troubleshoot machinery when it goes off line
- Cold rolling, aluminum, steel rolling. , copper experience is highly desired.
- Salary is DOE 80-90k.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.