Receptionist/Front Desk ManagerCompensation:
$16.00 to $20.00 hourly
Are you a motivated self-starter who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile? Then we have a position for you. OfficeTeam is currently seeking an articulate, customer-oriented Receptionist in a dynamic, fast-growing cosmetics company.
As the Receptionist you'll be responsible for:
• Greet visitors
• Answer all incoming phone calls
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Excellent spelling and grammar
• Sense of urgency and capable of prioritizing
• Responding to inquiries, providing excellent customer service
• Receiving, reviewing, and distributing incoming mail according to specified procedures
• Maintaining various office files and providing general office filing support
• Ordering office and kitchen supplies
• Assist other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry, and Internet research tasks
.• 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems
• Bubbly, smart and tech-savvy
• Enjoys being harmonious and engaged with company customers
• High attention to detail
• Strong organization skills
For immediate consideration please email your updated resume to Leissy.Farias@officeteam.com
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.