Kelly Services, industry leader in workforce solutions, has an exciting temporary to hire opportunity for an Accounting Assistant in Richmond, IN! Our client is a leading corporation that has an immediate need for a business professional that will assist with day to day operations.
Accountant Assistant- Richmond, IN
Pay Rate: $15/hour
Hours: 8am-5:00pm Monday through Friday
Temporary to Hire
The main function of an accounting assistant is to compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. A typical accounting assistant is responsible for a wide range of technology and can work in areas closely related to computers.
• Provide operational support for Accounts Payable and Travel and Expense.
• This position requires efficient completion of operational review and tasks, within defined timelines and quality service level agreements.
• Perform spreadsheet analysis.
• Support daily functions within the team for backup purposes.
• Provide exceptional customer service to supported business groups.
• Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
• Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
• Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Associate's degree in accounting or related financial discipline preferred.
• 0-2 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Preparing Accounts Payable
Clerical Accounting Work