Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Customer Care Rep I.
The Customer Care Representative I is responsible for reviewing internal systems and customer provided information to validate, support, and service the customer by completing the processes across all lines of business. Responsibilities will include research validation of all customer inquiries received from various sources (phone, E-mail, or Web) to be followed up until a resolution is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Manage verbal and/or written customer requests/inquiries efficiently
• Manage day-to-day customer requests, all service related issues by resolving problems to minimize customer escalations
• Manage and Service the needs of our customers and resolving inquires within the set timeframe established by the department
• Interact with customer, branch operations and other Brink’s partners as and when required to effectively process all requests
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Follow Standard Work Instructions utilizing best practices through the complete customer lifecycle, from initial data gathering to resolution
• Actively participate in team huddles and provide feedback on continuous process improvement
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a corporate environment
• Minimum of 1 year experience using Microsoft Office products to include Word and Excel
• Minimum of 1 year experience with direct customer interaction
• High school education or equivalent
• Brinks product line knowledge
• Experience working at a financial institution
• Experience working in a Team Environment
• Advanced usage of Excel
• Experience using Microsoft Dynamics or similar systems of record
• Good interpersonal/communications skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong problem solving skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Resolve Customer Issue