You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Candidates need: This person will work as part of Banking's project and specially focused on the API Ecosystems Team which is a diverse team that's composed by APIs Designer, Microservices Developers and Team Lead, Business Analyst, UX Engineer, DevOps, etc.
Job Tittle:Scrum Master
Location- NYC- Hybrid.
Contract's Duration: 1 year
Target Start Date: asap
Rate-$65/hr on C2C
- Summary of the Project's Information: GFT is currently the Lead Partner on Banking's Digital Transformation on different fronts including Thought Machine and Credit Cards. This is a position which will integrate the Credit Cards team. GFT has around 60 team members based primarily in Spain and US and also Brazil and Mexico . This person will work as part of Banking's project and specially focused on the API Ecosystems Team which is a diverse team that's composed by APIs Designer, Microservices Developers and Team Lead, Business Analyst, UX Engineer, DevOps, etc.
• Banking Sector Experience
Minimum 8-10 Years of Experience
• 5+ years of Hands-on experience with agile tools like Jir
• Scrum master experience and well versed in agile / scrum ceremonies
• Capable of taking ownership of a project and managing a team of engineers
Development Background experience, understanding SDLC
Experience working with multiple teams composed up to 15 team members or more
Experience documenting and managing confluence repositories
Experience with metrics-oriented reporting
- Agile Methodology
- Dev Ops
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g4kpo22
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.