To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Albany, NY 12202
- Kurt Holzmuller
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Web Developer-Full Stack
CyberCoders • Albany, NY
Posted 4 days ago
Top Reasons to Work with Us
What You Will Be Doing
Day to Day responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Function in an agile development environment
- Build and maintain existing code base as we add new components
- Full SDLC involvement
- Design, develop, and extend high performance, test-driven code that meets requirements and is scalable and maintainable
What You Need for this Position
- Extensive full-stack Development experience with both front and back end techs
- BS. in related field
- Familiarity with MySQL or MongoDB
- ORM/ODM experience ie: Mongoose or Sequelize
- Asynchronous programming
- Experience with web frameworks such as Hapi, Meteor, Sails, etc.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Queuing platforms such as ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ, and Kafka
- GraphQL, Apollo, Nodejs, and React
- Any experience with DevOps and CI/CD techs such as Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet is welcome
What's In It for You
- Comprehensive benefits package
- FSA and HSA
- Work/Life balance
- Professional Development programs
If you are a good fit for the Full-Stack Developer position, and have a background that includes:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.