The Technical Talent Acquisition Consultant uses effective marketing and sales orientation and methods to identify key markets, source, and hire internal/external candidates with the required skills and proficiencies to meet business unit objectives.The Team
Assigned business unit divisions and functions are typically large and sophisticated. We provide subject matter expertise to Staffing colleagues and hiring managers with regard to the internal and external employment market trends and maintains deep knowledge of their clients’ strategic objectives and workforce plans. You will serve as a leader to less experienced Technical Talent Acquisition Consultants and may perform leadership responsibilities such as hiring, mentoring, and development. You may be main point of contact for key Staffing-wide program or service offering.The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least 7 years of recruiting experience, Technology recruiting experience required
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with a web-based applicant tracking tool
The Value You Deliver
- Demonstrates highly developed Staffing expertise, deep organizational knowledge, and sound business discernment in order to contribute to the business and build credibility with clients
- Best-in-class negotiation skills to close sophisticated offers involving many components of compensation (e.g. cash, equity, variable pay, sign on)
- Positive relationship management and influencing skills
- Ability to interact and present to Senior Executives
- Ability to lead, coach, and mentor staff
- Excellent interviewing skills and practices
- Marketing and sales/service expertise and orientation
- Resourcefulness to identify and use the resources, information, and assistance needed to tackle client problems
- Highly developed consultative skill to build strong, long-term relationships with clients and business partners
- Initiative to create opportunities to meet clients in order to better understand their business priorities, needs, and plans
COVID Work Policy
- Act as the regional lead for TA with a focus on building a local TA community and acting as a talent champion.
- Foster a team environment and look for opportunities to bring the local teams together for impromptu or formal meetings/discussions
- Represent TA at the local regional team meetings/discussion; provide BU leaders data and analytics meaningful to the region as well as local market trends/competitive analysis
- Support local ERGs and diversity partnerships
- Support the onboarding / assimilation of new associates
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.Dynamic Working – Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Technical Talent Acquisition Consultant.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.Information about Fidelity Investments
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Technical Talent Acquisition Consultant.
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Technical Talent Acquisition Consultant.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
- Business Relationship Management
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Data Analysis
- Market Trend