Business Development Executive - Chemicals
About Our Capgemini Sales Team
Our Sales team represents Capgemini, a true leader in global commerce services, and continues to build on our reputation for quality, transparency, and trust that we've cultivated since 2003.
We combine our proven methodologies, innovative solutions, deep technical expertise, and award-winning design to attract and retain clients from global brands to smallcompanies andempower them to be leaders in their industry.
The career opportunities we offer are endless, and we provide extensive mentoring and coaching opportunities to our teammates so we can continue to be the best in the industry.Capgemini Business Development Manager (BDM) is an experienced, aggressive sales professional with the main responsibility to sell new business for Capgemini.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join our team! As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for strategic and operational business development.
- SellingChemical solution sets in a geographic territory and surrounding area
- Identify leads via cold-calling, networking, events and/or other sources and develop relationships with C level executives within targeted markets and sectors
- The primary focus and objective will be to develop new logo business in target accounts
- Develop leads into pursuits and close pursuits
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Lead and motivate sales pursuit teams
- Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical requirements and solutions
- Support the development of project proposals, employ data gathering techniques and analysis to present proposed solutions to clients
- Make significant contributions to the local team and the company sales culture
- Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
- Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in selling complex, IT services/customized technology services
- 5 years or greater of recent experience selling technology consulting services for a Tier 1 or 2 global services provider
- 5 years of experience serving clients in any of the following sectors: Chemicals, Natural Resources, Metals and Agricultures
- Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and the trends affecting technology spend
- A well-documented track record of achieving annual sales quotas of $ 8MM- $20MM in ABR
- Recent experience selling consulting services engagements in the $500K – $10MM range
Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets on a YOY basis
- This is a “hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within middle market companies
- 8-12 reference-able relationships at the C suite, VP or decision maker level
- History of successful sales of technology services deals across multiple offerings including specific experience in application lifecycle services, mobility, cloud, testing solutions
- Significant experience in territory planning and rapid territory development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements across multiple business sectors
- Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive sales culture
- Ability to travel extensively as required
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Executive - Chemicals
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Executive - Chemicals. People matter, results count.
- Account Management
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Cold Calling