Our corporate solutions firm is looking for a part time - (20/hours a week) Financial Analyst in Philadelphia, PA. May turn into REMOTE position.Responsibilities/Duties:
- Conducting weekly ClickTime reviews with each dev manager/budget owner.
- Documenting action items from weekly reviews and following up on them in between meetings.
- Completing month-end close process for ClickTime
- Updating monthly actuals, providing variance commentary to leadership
- Leading monthly reviews of actuals vs forecast with each cost center owner
- Verifying/approving monthly vendor invoices
- Creating new ClickTime accounts
- Assisting with SOW/PO process
- Assisting with technology project work (some project management work)
Additional Job Details:
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- Several years of professional experience in financial reporting and variance analysis
- Advanced Excel and strong communication skills (must be comfortable leading meetings with various members of an organization)
- Resource must be detail-oriented and organized
Could work 100% remote or work from any of the listed locations once things settle
- Baltimore, MD
- Philadelphia, PA
- Norwood, MA
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Attention To Detail