EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: IDIQ Manager
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for an IDIQ Manager in Washington, DC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, schedules and manages the execution of IDIQ projects to insure completion on time and within scope and budget.
- Receives requests for proposals (RFP), prepares estimates, submits proposals, coordinates and manages projects; ensures compliance with security, safety and environmental rules and regulation; inspects and accepts subcontractor and in-house work; maintains project documentation,; and coordinates government acceptance and payment.
- Oversees the work of subcontractors. Meets with subcontractors, user agencies and government inspectors to resolve problems and exchange information. Provides coordination and support services to subcontractors requiring assistance to gain access to government facilities.
- Prepares, maintains and analyzes financial records, budgets and reports for assigned projects. Prepares progress reports and provides oral briefings to government clients regarding status of projects.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience and be proficient with using RS Means to prepare facilities construction, maintenance and repair estimates. A thorough knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of facilities maintenance, repair and construction and
- MAXIMO CMMS experience are required.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement work assignments and work independently on multiple projects. Able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled.
Complex Problem Solving
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: IDIQS05732
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) is a Fortune 500 company and a
leader in mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy
infrastructure, and building services.
View the full profile
A provider of critical infrastructure systems, EMCOR gives
life to new structures and sustains life in existing ones by its planning,
installing, operating, maintaining, and protecting the sophisticated and
dynamic systems that create facility environments This includes electrical,
mechanical, lighting, air conditioning, heating, security, fire protection, and
power generation systems---in virtually every sector of the economy and for a
diverse range of businesses, organizations and government. EMCOR represents a
rare combination of broad reach with local execution, combining the strength of
an industry leader with the knowledge and care of 170 locations.