To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Rebecca Feghali
- Phone: 8586092027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • San Diego, CA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Exciting government company looking for an executive assistant with the following qualifications:
* Event Coordination and logistics execution experience preferred
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* Highly detail oriented and organized
* Flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements while managing multiple tasks and deadlines
* Resourcefulness in solving problems
* Well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills, highly motivated self-starter able to take initiative when tasked with projects that are given with limited direction.
MS excel (entering data)
MS Powerpoint (assisting with presentations)
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.