To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
440 South Market Avenue
Springfield, MO 65806
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Acadia-Healthcare • Springfield, MO
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
* Track and identify staffing trends with staffing needs and make recommendations to Administration regarding possible solutions.
* Work into the future to fill upcoming needs
* Effectively interface with Directors, Supervisors and Managers regarding staffing challenges, and need for staffing incentives
* Possess verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate staffing needs and encourage shift pickup
* Maintains good boundaries and treats all staff equally
* Establishes excellent rapport with staff
* Develop innovative ways to communicate open shifts to the work pool without infringing on their time away from the facility.
* Works effectively under pressure maintaining focus and composure and not easily offended
* Excellent computer skills including MS Office, email and Google docs