Large civil design firm with offices throughout in Midwestern United States seeks a civil engineer program manager for federal designs. Company has a strong track record of performance around the US and a superb benefits package. Ideal candidate will have a widely varied experience in wide variety on civil site development tasks. Experience in Federal, State or major Municipal projects is a major plus. Opportunity to lead, mentor and develop engineers and project staff members in various site development projects. Excellent pay and benefits package, strong corporate culture.
- Managing a variety of projects, mentoring and developing staff, and seeking out business opportunities
- Must be motivated with an entrepreneurial minded, and enjoy a hands-on approach to project management
- Will direct efforts, market and win site development engineering work throughout the United States.
- Expected to manage projects profitably, including delegating appropriate tasks, mentoring team and spearheading quality control.
- Responsible for client satisfaction, supporting and leading proposals and presentations, and providing technical expertise in conjunction with business development staff.
- Travel around US expected, less than 25% of time.
- BS in Civil Engineer, MS preferred
- PE Registration or able to obtain in 6 months
- 8-15 years of site development engineering experience
- Expertise in Civil3D/ MicroStation / proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong experience in Federal, State or local design criteria and projects
- Federal project management experience is a major plus
- Business Development
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Micro Station
- Microsoft Office