Completes routine skilled activities to maintain and monitor tax, escrow, insurance and print for loans serviced, while maintaining compliance with various Federal, state and investor requirements. Primary Responsibilities:
Scope or Responsibilities:
- Complete routine data entry/system updates and validation related to Insurance, Tax, Escrow and Mortgage Insurance.
- Complete standardized document reviews and validation related to Insurance, Tax, Escrow and Mortgage Insurance.
- Complete related documentation preparation of a basic nature.
- Respond to and/or initiate standard requests related to Insurance, Tax, Escrow and Mortgage Insurance.
- Complete low to moderate complexity exception processing including non-standardized loan level research and maintenance related to escrow accounts.
- Complete entry-level reconciliations related to escrow activities as required by assigned area.
- Contact customers and/or vendors as required to complete escrow-related activities.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
The position completes operations work in providing escrow administration support for serviced loans.Education and Experience Required:
OR in lieu of degree,
A combined minimum of 2 years' higher education and/or work experience
Proven customer service experience
Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent spreadsheet and word processing software
Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated problem-solving skillsEducation and Experience Preferred:
Minimum 1 year relevant experience
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: R05622
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
M&T Bank is a multi-state community-focused bank serving New York, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington, D.C. Founded in 1856, M&T Bank provides banking, investment, insurance and mortgage financial services to consumer, business and government clients.
- One of the 20 largest U.S.-based commercial banks
- $123 billion in assets as of December 31, 2015
- 3.8 million customers
- 17,000+ team members
- 800+ domestic full-service branches
- 1,600+ ATMs
- Online banking (mtb.com) and mobile devices
We’re headquartered in Buffalo NY, and we are organized around 17 community bank regions lead by local regional presidents. This means decisions about loans and community activities are made locally, by the people in the bank who know the community best.
Of the largest 100 banks operating in 1983, only 23 remain today. Among the remaining, M&T ranks 1st in stock price growth.
M&T has been profitable for 158 consecutive quarters—more than 39 straight years.
View the full profile