JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* Minimum Bachelors degree, or 4 years of related experience
* Minimum 8 years progressive software systems programming experience, of which 5+ years experience of Java server programming using J2EE/JEE technologies.
* Strong knowledge of Java and a wide range of Java/J2EE/JEE technologies such as JDBC, JSP/Servlets, JTA, JMS, Hibernate, Spring(core and others), Swing(JTables, JComponent, JButton, etc), JAXWS and others.
* PLSQL experience (desired)
* Detailed knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
* Understanding of multi-tier distributed software architectures, concurrent programming concepts, and multi-threaded applications.
* Knowledge of relational databases and SQL. (Oracle 12 preferred. PLSQL experience desirable)
* Experience with Web Services and SOA and related standards such as SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI. (OSB preferred)
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
* Knowledge of project management and execution of multiple projects
* Knowledge of large enterprise with a significantly distributed infrastructure
* Knowledge of data mapping, extraction, data migration, decision support systems relational modeling.
* Extensive knowledge of business requirements gathering, architecting, designing and developing .
* Knowledge of process stabilization, performance analysis, code optimization and testing of web application and data-engineering products.
* Knowledge of health care claims and health insurance industry preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Planning, organizing, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Ability to quickly attain and understand new processes with strict attention to detail
* Ability to meet strict deadlines, work on multiple tasks and work well under pressure
* Ability to work at the highest technical level on all phases of software systems programming applications
* Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
* Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks based on business impact
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
* Ability to evaluate production situations and current information to determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions
* Ability to mentor less experienced team members.
* Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office and software development applications
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.