To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- CTY OF CMMRCE, CA 90040
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HVAC Supervisor Swing Shift
California Commerce Club, Inc. • CTY OF CMMRCE, CA
Posted 2 months ago
*** This HVAC Supervisor position works hours of 3:00pm-11:15pm, 37.5 hours per week. The EPA Universal Certification and 5 years of experience working on HVAC for commercial buildings is required for this position***
1. Responsible for the maintenance of casino premises, structure and other areas designated under the Engineering Department.
2. Under direction, plans and directs work of paint and tile staff to various projects and work locations.
3. Prepare formal and informal estimates of materials and labor needed from project estimations and/or plans.
4. Order materials and supplies.
5. Monitors and instructs staff regarding safety regulations and procedures.
6. Determine accuracy and thoroughness of work, motivates and trains staff.
7. Conducts property walk-throughs and inspects the entire Casino on a daily basis.
8. Reviews work orders and work logs submitted by the Engineering staff on a daily basis to ensure that all assignments are completed properly and in a timely manner.
9. Operate machines, motor vehicles, hand tools and job specific equipment and tools.
10. Operates any or all of the following equipment: scissor lift, pallet jack (having a maximum weight not to exceed 5,000 pounds), and forklift.
11. Work in various inside/outside environments being subject to weather changes.
High School Diploma and/or equivalent combination of work experience and education. Trade and/educational certifications and licenses are a plus.
Strong verbal and interpersonal skills. Supervisory experience required.
Must have a professional appearance and good personal hygiene.
Must demonstrate positive/enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
Candidate must be flexible with scheduled hours as changing needs of routine and unplanned occurrences dictate.
Background in Hospitality or Casino operations a plus.
Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel are required.
Candidate may spend up to 10% of his time on unrelated functions of the Casino and as needs occur.
Knowledge of building and safety codes a plus.